Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

On this New Year's Eve, I am thinking of all that happened in 2011, with photography, friends, family, and travel (not in that order).  Health scares, reunions, exploring new travel destinations, meeting new people, reading new books--2011 was filled with highs and lows and in-betweens.  As the new year approaches tonight, I have numerous resolutions and ideas in mind.  All others aside, I truly hope to make 2012 a year to remember with regard to photography.  Ideas and resolutions abound in my mind, but my number one goal is to shoot with more purpose.  I have written about this topic recently and will not repeat my thoughts here.  But I will promise to share my photographic exploration of purpose with you.  Hopefully, it will prove an interesting and constructive exercise for all of us.  As always, I welcome your comments on this and any other topic.


Wishing each of you a productive and blessed 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment